Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause pain. Many medical conditions can lead to joint pain, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis and gout.
Fortunately, here are lemons which can significantly ease joint pain.
Lemons are rich in Vitamin C which is essential to form an important protein in the body, which is a part of the skin, ligaments and blood vessels.
It also has the ability to heal wounds, form scar tissue, and maintain cartilage, bones, and teeth. Lemon also contains calcium, which is vital for normal bone and teeth structure.
Lemon Rind Recipe for Joint Pain
Do the procedure before going to bed and the next morning you will notice a difference.
Also you will need:
Put the lemon rind in a jar and pour olive oil in the jar until it is filled to the top. Close the jar and let it stay for two weeks. When your remedy is ready, put some clean gauze on and apply it on the painful joint. Then put a plastic bag over the gauze and a woolen shawl over the bag.
You Can Eat the Lemon Peels Too!
- Lemon peel is loaded with nutrients and it has numerous health benefits.
- Lemon peel contains potassium which maintains the normal blood pressure levels. Also, it contains polyphenol flavonoids which have the ability to reduce the bad cholesterol levels.
- Lemon peel is loaded with fibers which promote regular bowel movements. Its rich vitamin C content can treat common colds, flu, sore throat and similar infections.
- It can also improve skin because the vitamin C found in the lemon peel has anti-aging properties and can destroy the free radicals which cause damage on skin structure.
- Can reduce weight – lemon peel is loaded with pectin which has the ability to prevent absorption of excess sugar in your body.